Pain is Managable
Wild Lettuce (L. canadensis)
by Don
Citation:   Don. "Pain is Managable: An Experience with Wild Lettuce (L. canadensis) (exp30214)". Erowid.org. Feb 5, 2004. erowid.org/exp/30214

3 Tbsp oral Lactuca - L. canadensis (dried)

As I read these reports, I see a lot of people looking for a buzz!

I suffer chronic neck pain and have had two surgeries with only minimal success. I've been looking for alternatives to prescription drugs and think I may have hit on something. I've just finished two cups of tea made with a total of 3 tablespoons of dried plant. I feel very relaxed and the pain is very managable.

I am thinking of combining this tea with a cold infusion of kava. Next time.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 30214
Published: Feb 5, 2004Views: 33,443
Lactuca - L. canadensis (303) : Unknown Context (20), General (1)