Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
I Don't Think I'll Be Able to See Normal Again
Dimenhydrinate & Mushrooms
by eat mushrooms
Citation:   eat mushrooms. "I Don't Think I'll Be Able to See Normal Again: An Experience with Dimenhydrinate & Mushrooms (exp30401)". Erowid.org. Dec 31, 2004. erowid.org/exp/30401

repeated oral Dimenhydrinate

Ive taken dramamine a few times before, and its not fun. The first time, I ate 12 pills and everything that I saw seemed perfectly normal. People were in my room and I started talking to them, but then they disappeared. I saw a lady putting on make up in my light switch. I could see with my eyes closed.

But after a few experiences, I got permafried. I'll look at stuff and it will spin for a second. When I look in the sky, I see invisible patterns that are 3-d. I also see colors washing over the sky, but the colors are almost not visible. Things melt, things bend. Its crazy. I dont think I'll be able to see normal ever again.

I havent taken dramamine for about a month now, and the effects are just getting stronger. I'm starting to get audio hallucinations just recently. I dont know if this has anything to do with mushroom use, but I think its probably the dramamine because it just fucks me up.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30401
Published: Dec 31, 2004Views: 8,076
Dimenhydrinate (17), Mushrooms (39) : HPPD / Lasting Visuals (40), Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)