New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Mind Control Drug
Olanzapine
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "Mind Control Drug: An Experience with Olanzapine (exp30565)". Erowid.org. Oct 10, 2020. erowid.org/exp/30565

3 tablets oral Pharms - Olanzapine (pill / tablet)
  2 tablets insufflated Pharms - Olanzapine (pill / tablet)

I was prescribed to Zyprexa in 2003 and one day I decided to experiment with it. I took three of the regular pills and snorted two of them. I started to feel jittery and uncomfortable after fifteen minutes. I kept waiting for the buzz to kick in but I never got a visual or body buzz.
I kept waiting for the buzz to kick in but I never got a visual or body buzz.
After about a half an hour I was pretty much just 'wigged out'. My friends were trying to talk to me and ask me what was wrong but all I did was mutter things over and over again and yell at them occasionally. I remember that I couldn't stop rocking back and forth and I wanted to talk to my friends but I was just too scared and extremely uncomfortable. Imagine the opposite of Xanax times 5.

It lasted for about four and a half hours then I calmed down a bit. It effects almost all of my brain and feels a lot like mind control. I drank on it once and the next day I was so hot my skin was red. I also used marijuana on it and was so tired I couldn't hold my head up. My point is that this is a hard drug even though it doesn't get me high. Experimentation only caused me discomfort.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30565
Published: Oct 10, 2020Views: 1,244
Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : Not Applicable (38), Difficult Experiences (5), Retrospective / Summary (11), Combinations (3)