individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Total Blackout
Zolpidem & Alcohol - Beer
by disgustipated
Citation:   disgustipated. "Total Blackout: An Experience with Zolpidem & Alcohol - Beer (exp30784)". Erowid.org. Jul 26, 2018. erowid.org/exp/30784

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
    repeated oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)

Hello

I was recently prescribed to ambien for my current sleep-disorder. I soon discovered there powerful effects there after. I began taking 10 mg. during the day for a pleasant little buzz.

Then just for the heck of it I took 30mg. I ended up enjoying this 'high' to much. It just made me incredibly spaced out followed by amnesia for several hours (I happen to enjoy blacking out). The day before a big trip (deployment to Iraq) I drove to work in the morning to get my back up supply of meds. I popped two right away. I then proceeded to my friends house they also took two each. I took another two and began to drink some beer and thats about the last thing I remember.

The next thing I know I'm in handcuffed being escorted to the police station. Apparently I drove off the road and ended up rolling my brand new car according to the police and my friend who pulled me from my totalled vehicle. Somehow I avoided being hurt but was unfortuanately charged with a dui.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 30784
Published: Jul 26, 2018Views: 1,305
Alcohol - Beer/Wine (199), Pharms - Zolpidem (143), Police / Customs (60) : Various (28), Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Difficult Experiences (5), Combinations (3)