Modern humans must learn how to relate to psychoactives
responsibly, treating them with respect and awareness,
working to minimize harms and maximize benefits, and
integrating use into a healthy, enjoyable, and productive life.
A Feeling of Being on the Ocean
Zolpidem
by day tripper
Citation:   day tripper. "A Feeling of Being on the Ocean: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp30818)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/30818

20 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

ambien amusement

I feel its safe to say ambien has become my favorite drug. When used under the right conditions it produces wonderful and surprising strong effects with none of the problems of come down or a freak out. A close friend of mine has a prescription so I have been able to take it many time. Onset is usually quick, 15 minutes to a half hour. I wish I could say exactly how long it lasts but with my experience with it, I have had near total memory loss every time.

I have learned that after taking my initial dose to put the pills away because I've found myself taking more pills after the first one(s) have kicked in. Taking more pills once I'm already high does not increase my high. Ambien is strange in this respect because it is rather hit or miss. If I do not get high off my first dose, then I'm not going to get high, period. This may be as a result of taking the pills with food, which others have suggested. As for the the experience itself, it gives me a sense that all is well with the world and lowers my inhibitions. I have had mild but pleasent visual hallucinations, and the body has a feeling of being on the ocean, I feel as if the floor is undulating beneath me. This swaying feeling translates into walking around like I am very drunk. And as with alcohol this does not stop me from being in public, Ambien encourages me to be social. The best part is no come down. I am left feeling fulfilled and more often than not, ready for a nap.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30818
Published: Apr 30, 2018Views: 980
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Glowing Experiences (4), Not Applicable (38)