No Big Deal
Codeine
by Tree
Citation:   Tree. "No Big Deal: An Experience with Codeine (exp309)". Erowid.org. Jul 16, 2000. erowid.org/exp/309

oral Codeine (pill / tablet)

well i only tried this once and verified my disliking to downers once more, we were over at my friends place one night about three weeks ago, it was realativly quiet and we were watching a video, i ate five of the tabs one after another and waited for the effects which were first noticed about 30 minutes after ingestion, i felt a warm tingling in my hands and feet and in the middle of my chest quite nice but no big deal my pupils started to get really really small pindot small, also i started to feel a flushing in my skin and my body and then my whole bieng started to itch and itch badly like sweat getting in a cut this itch slowly started to get intense and was very uncomfortable mostly around the head and face, i went to the bathroom and my pupils were tiny.

This itch continued for about 20 minutes and then passed leaving me feeling warm and content this lasted about 4 hrs i then crashed out, my pupils were tiny the whole next day and some of the night.

it really was not worth the nasty side effects i got from it and for that content feeling i could have easily got off smoking three joints.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 309
Published: Jul 16, 2000Views: 66,168
Codeine (14) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)