Follow @Erowid on Instagram!
So Far It Isn't Worth It
Cocaine
by Anonymous
Citation:   Anonymous. "So Far It Isn't Worth It: An Experience with Cocaine (exp30923)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/30923

1.0 g insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I have had a few experience with chronic before but now I wanted to try blowing yayo. Tonight was the second time I have blown yayo. The first time I blew lines was last weekend and it didnít do much to me, same effects as the ones I had tonight which I will list. Both times I did a brush then blew the lines then lick the empty sac and desk clean (1g each time).

The effects that I felt were good for the brush/licking the coke. It made my mouth and tongue feel warm, soft and kinda tingly, this hit me within 1 min of licking it and didnít last more then 3 or 4 min. This was very good, coke brushes are very fun.

Then I blew the lines and my effects were increased heart rate, kinda shaky or jittery (I keep bouncing my leg up and down, I couldnít stop moving if I tried), then a little bit later my jaw adjusted to kinda hurt, I was just moving it around a lot and I guess it got pretty sore, even now I cant stop my legs from shaking or my jaw from moving around. I was a little more focused and concentrated but for how much coke it those effects arenít what I wanted.

I felt no signs of euphoria either time. I didnít get depressed, I just like was neutral... nothing mentally was really different... but I am pretty sure I felt all the physical effects. I hadnít finished my gram quite yet so I decided to snort it double time to see if I was taking it to slow, now I got a new effect, I was slightly numb and warm all over, my spine kinda feels stiff too. One effect that I havenít seen any mention is that I can't take deep breaths, I figure this is because of my high heart rate.

Quick summary:

Too expensive for the lack of good effects

I can get the same effects I experienced by snorting some Adderall or Ritalin and vicodin and oxycodone for about 1/10 the price cost of the yayo.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 30923
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 5,808
Cocaine (13) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)