New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Smoking Them Doesn't Work.
Mushrooms & Cannabis
by La Scala
Citation:   La Scala. "Smoking Them Doesn't Work.: An Experience with Mushrooms & Cannabis (exp30998)". Erowid.org. Mar 18, 2018. erowid.org/exp/30998

smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Having read a few of these posts I felt I should 'have my tuppence worth' or more accurately 'stick my oar in.' Anyway, I digress. The point of this post is that most of the previous have claimed effects from smoking shrooms. Note that nearly all of these effects arise from a session with weed. Its the weed thats giving the effect, not the shrooms. When one is in the right frame of mind, combined with several bong hits, of course one feels an effect - WEED! Pscilocybin breaks down at 40 or 50 degrees Celsius, so I can't envisage it holding out under a hot flame. Anyway, thought I'd try it. 3 grams of powdered mexican in a few beefy joints (sans marijuana) and all I got was a headache (from caning so much tobacco, and fungal spores etc.) The next day we did it again, but matched the shroomery with equal amounts of the golden green cheeba. Sweet. Guess what? I got a nice high and a nice body hit. I WAS STONED NOT SHROOMED! It was a total waste of money, time and effort. As far as smoking them is concerned? Don't bother yer arse.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 30998
Published: Mar 18, 2018Views: 644
Mushrooms (39), Cannabis (1) : Unknown Context (20), Combinations (3), General (1)