Left My Body
Ketamine
by Sethballs
Citation:   Sethballs. "Left My Body: An Experience with Ketamine (exp310)". Erowid.org. Oct 18, 2000. erowid.org/exp/310

IM Ketamine (liquid)

one day i was walking down the street on the way to buy doses when I ran into an old friend. As we talked I noticed that he was acting very weird. He asked me if i would please get high with him and I figured I'd share my nugs.

We went into the forest and the kid could berely walk which made me wonder. He told me he had 'k' and that it was a cat tranqualizer. I was scared to do it because it was injectable liquid right from the vet. I ended up shooting waaay too much into my shoulder and it instantly felt like
a bad nitrous trip with robotic vibrations.

Everything was bad and when i tried to talk i sounded like Alvin and the chipmunks. I got higher and higher until I was convinced that I was dead and I couldn't even remember doing drugs. I was really scared and i floated in and out of outer space and I also had flashbacks of a bad trip at a phish show. 20 minuites after being out of body/dead?; I tried to talk and i could actually see the words hitting him in the face and it sounded like I was retarded to me but he understood.

I've tried to have good trips on this but it's too strong and I get sick too.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 310
Published: Oct 18, 2000Views: 25,266
Ketamine (31) : First Times (2), Difficult Experiences (5), Small Group (2-9) (17)