individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
The Holy Trinity
Nitrous Oxide & MDMA
by Opaque
Citation:   Opaque. "The Holy Trinity: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide & MDMA (exp31004)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2019. erowid.org/exp/31004

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)
  2 carts. inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

One night, my friends and I decided to take Ecstacy. We each took one pill and sat back waiting for the effects. After a while all of us were feeling quite good and cocky. We decided to pick up some nitrous from the local head shop. When we returned my friend filled up a balloon with two canasters and told me to lay down. I did so and she handed me the balloon. I began inhaling and after 3 or 4 times I began to experience the familiar effects. As they increased with intensity I was slowly receeding in to a darkness and peacefullness that I had never felt before. There was no sound or imagery just an intense feeling of euphoria. Secretly, my friend took out a canaster of 'vicks vaper rub' and coated her hands with it. Then she cupped her hands over my nose and mouth and blew in. My world of pure heaven was shattered as what felt like arrows of life spread throughout my body. I can hardly describe what I felt besides saying that it was the most amazing experience I have ever had in my entire life. After about 45 seconds of breathing incredibly hard, my firends voices became audible and I realized they were asking me, 'Are you alright?' I replied that I had just had the most amazing experience and did not speak again for about an hour. I was in a state of complete content and awe and I had no desire to move or speak.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31004
Published: Feb 27, 2019Views: 1,039
MDMA (3), Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Small Group (2-9) (17)