Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Fear and Loathing in Wolverhampton
4-Acetoxy-DET & Cacti - T. peruvianus
by Jezu
Citation:   Jezu. "Fear and Loathing in Wolverhampton: An Experience with 4-Acetoxy-DET & Cacti - T. peruvianus (exp31060)". Erowid.org. Jul 15, 2013. erowid.org/exp/31060

25 mg oral 4-AcO-DET (powder / crystals)
  T+ 0:00   oral Alcohol - Hard (liquid)
  T+ 4:00 50 g oral Cacti - T. peruvianus (tea)

BODY WEIGHT: 10.5 kg

Well the whole thing started at about 1pm when I discovered that my package of 4-aco-det arrived in the post. I almost gave up hope on it ever arriving as I had been waiting 4 months for it to come. So instantly I weighed out about 0.05g using my scales and split this with a friend by mixing it in tequila but for me nothing amazing happened and we just watched a film.

At about 5pm i decided to get ready to go out as it was my brothers birthday so i weighed out another 0.06g which is 60mg this time my friend didnít really want anymore as he would just have the mescaline, which was also his first time.

So after 20 minutes of looking and watching the mescaline syrup I finally managed to take one big gulp of the stuff that I prepared earlier from 100g of cacti material. About 10 minutes later my friend had his share of that foul tasting liquid then we set of to meet my brother and some other friends.

By the time I got to my brothers house I noticed an increase in body tempreature so I decided to drink some water. At time I did feel a bit dizzy and there was lots of tracers etc but after about an hours all this past. It kind of worried me a little bit but I was fine I guess it was just a crappy come up.

The trip was kind of like mushrooms with psychedelic geometric patterns with everything trailing around me, it was kind of cool there and where no type of mental confusion just clarity of thought with some disorientation. There was also some type of weird body feeling that was defiantly like a tryptamine feeling it was kind of cool.

So next we all left my brothers to find a pub/club so I was walking the around the city dressed up like Hunter S Thomson Fear and loathing. I was wearing my shades and hat with a rage against the machine t-shirt. After a while we arrived at a alternative pub there was strange light flashing around and some weird music was on, all this madness was totally confusing me but it wasnít part of the trip it was real.

So a few friends went of to the bar and I stood behind them, suddenly I was thrusted to the front of the bar by some unknown force and I was stood there with my hat and shade on waving my hand around saying oh no, er drink, what me, I donít know then the girl behind the bar started to laugh wildly which sent me to start laughing then things just got a bit crazy.

My friends told me that she asked me what I wanted and I didnít have a clue and started acting trippy, which wasnít my intention must have been more tripping than I thought. But I guess every one there new what was going on. Anyway I found my self back at the table with friends, then after people staring at me a bit through the night we walked home.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31060
Published: Jul 15, 2013Views: 3,769
4-AcO-DET (188), Cacti - T. peruvianus (69) : Various (28), General (1)