Low-Dose Good
Codeine
by kombucha
Citation:   kombucha. "Low-Dose Good: An Experience with Codeine (exp31164)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31164

60 mg oral Codeine (liquid)

One weekend the girlfriend couldn't come over so I was pretty bored. So I decided to research codein online. My mother had a bottle of Tylenol 3 she had forgotten about, so I took 2 of them crushed them into a fine powder and mixed them in about 250ml of water. The water didn't dissolve as well as I thought it would, but I drank it. About 10 minutes later I felt my arms and legs get a little heavy. I had sudden feeling of relaxation. It was sort of like being a little body drunk. I got up and walked around a bit and felt dizzy. It wasnít a sick kind of dizzy, it was a good feeling. The effects lasted to about 3 hours. Peaking at 1 hour and dying off after 2 hours. Over all I would say that a low dose of Codein is pretty good. I am usually not big on prescription drugs at all. Iím a former pot head. I use to smoke everyday now I smoke maybe twice a month. I try to stick to herbs.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31164
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 1,028
Codeine (14) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)