individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Very Potent Stuff!
2C-I, Alcohol & Cannabis
by The Chief
Citation:   The Chief. "Very Potent Stuff!: An Experience with 2C-I, Alcohol & Cannabis (exp31286)". Erowid.org. Jul 25, 2004. erowid.org/exp/31286

oral Alcohol
  T+ 1:00   oral 2C-I (powder / crystals)
  T+ 2:00   repeated smoked Cannabis

WTF just happened?

Iím an experienced user and have done pretty much everything except acid, only because I canít find it where I live.

I had ordered a bunch of 2C-I over the internet last week. I was in the process of planning a big day with my friends in the next day or so. I was heeding the warnings about how strong this stuff could be and to be careful. My friends and I were going to use the liquid measuring technique and figure out all the proper dosing as responsibly as we could. I was getting a little frustrated because I had no idea what to expect. Everyone kept asking me what it is like and I could only tell them itís supposed to be like MDMA and LSD, or so I heard.

A couple of days ago after I got the 2C-I in the mail, a friend and I were investigating it. We opened the bottle and put a very small amount on the table to see what it looked like. We then brushed it off the table back into the bottle. My friend used his finger to collect all the white dust left on the table (barely enough to see, like chalkboard dust) and then proceeded to wipe it on his gums. I was amazed to hear the next day he experienced very mild affects which he couldnít describe from doing that. Hardly anything to brag about, but it was incredible he got something he could register from the amount he did.

12:00AM: Iím at my townhouse drinking with my roommates. I donít have a scale or any way to measure the 2C-I accurately so I have to wait. I figure what could hurt if I just took a little of the powder? Just to test it, see what I get. I put a small amount on the tip of my pinky and lick it off.

1:00AM: Iím pretty drunk by now and Iím starting to feel the 2C-I kick in. My heart is beating faster and Iím experiencing feelings reminiscent of ecstasy. It is rather similar to the wave that begins to increase in strength that you feel when your roll is approaching.

2:00AM: Very messed up. It only took an hour to start, and by this time I canít believe that Iím this messed up off of the incredibly small amount I took. Iím not incoherent, and can function without problem. I just canít believe how strong the 2C-I is. Iím starting to smoke cannabis every now and then to see if it canít calm my system down a little.

3:00AM: I had been trying to figure out what I was experiencing. By now Iím feeling very tired like I want to go to bed. My skin is ďflushedĒ like it gets with ecstasy, but not to the point of a heightened feeling of touch. Colors seemed to appear more vibrant, and I was having trouble with perception of distance. My wall looked like it was a lot closer than it was. No tripping, no dancing lights, no pink elephants. The only thing I could really notice was the flushed feeling.

4:00AM: Iím starting to come down and not exactly satisfied with the experience. I wonder if the alcohol had anything to do with it. I wish I had had more of a trip. Iím happy that it did something, and that Iím not dead. At least I know I wasnít shipped baking powder. I think maybe my environment wasnít stimulating or I might not have done enough. Then again I have no idea how much I really did. Iíll have to try it again with my friends this weekend and use the liquid measuring technique.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31286
Published: Jul 25, 2004Views: 8,096
2C-I (172) : Large Group (10+) (19), First Times (2)