Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
Appreciating the Music All Over Again
Syrian Rue & DiPT
by Cartoon=koan
Citation:   Cartoon=koan. "Appreciating the Music All Over Again: An Experience with Syrian Rue & DiPT (exp31330)". Erowid.org. Mar 12, 2004. erowid.org/exp/31330

2.0 g oral Syrian Rue
  T+ 2:00 25 mg oral DiPT

Observations made on 25mg DiPT (2g rue 2 hr before); I was planning on drinking some dilop cab (DMT) as well when I ate the rue but I decided the DiPT alone would be better as I was feeling some irrational ‘responsibilities’ or paranoia fearing I had swayed from some sort of potential duty I could not see (renforced by a sense that I dont want to drink this stuff and vomit everywhere).

Mild, deepness of voice (sounds tend to fall out), tending to get animated. Very complex trains of logic (both logically and perceptively), I tend to get lost but every once in a while manage to assimilate something (which I find to be the challenge of doing a ‘drug’, or ‘reality check’ as I like to call them). Pronounced ‘clarity’ or ‘honesty’ depending on how ‘evil’ (writer’s note: I don’t acknowledge objective evil) you are. FLASHBACK: I remembered from a few days ago 2ci trip that a train must not turn back on itself, in regards to though process on these sort of things. Onset was pronounced by ever so slight dis-coordination, slight nausea was relived by focus on breath while using my favorite breathable anti-nausea medication. I just noticed im spelling better than normal, my ‘common sense’ is greatly enhanced.

Remember: having proper focus (calm, clean and clear) while doing these things is more important than such focus in life by an immense degree, a good bad trip will teach you that. If you delve too deep too often you’ll never get out so be careful with the void (knowledge reasoned out of three successive salvia trips, each I remembered less of combined with gobs of other experiences (potential perspective shifts)). Very curious trip in general, effects seem to fade and then suddenly seem like they were there all along, disorienting in a very good way. Definitely a ‘must-do’ for people interested in experiencing life (on ‘drugs’ or off). There is something magical in DiPT, possibly synergetic with the rue but this is my first time on DiPT (I know, stupid, but I finally figured out the ‘truth‘… and it was too late, sort of… actually its better now because I got a more intense trip and less DiPT is used.

My only regret… I'll have to get some rue down when I actually do drink the dilop cab (which turned deep red, like mimosa as opposed to p. viridis... BUT only when the leaves were pulverized. Yet i assume that if would have boiled for 3 days as opposed to 3 hours the brew would have been the same color).

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31330
Published: Mar 12, 2004Views: 4,585
Syrian Rue (45), DiPT (110) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)