Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Time Warp
Zolpidem & Cannabis
by ambien
Citation:   ambien. "Time Warp: An Experience with Zolpidem & Cannabis (exp31409)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31409

5 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  5 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)
  .5 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I took a 5mg ambien at about 4:45 and then proceeded to the shower. When I got out I took another 5mg pill which was about 5. I smoked a bowl and a half of some chronic ass shit! The effects kind of snuck up on me and it is now 5:20.

5:23; I have been closing my eyes for the past five minutes which has lasted an eternity.

5:30; I've just been chillin out kickin back to some tunes. Everything is starting to get very colorful and/or even cartoon like. Music just sounds awesome right about now. When I close my eyes, I see a horrendous storm of some sweetass colorful visualizations of everything. I can definitely feel the sedation kicking in, but that could also be because of the pot. I would love to stay up and experience this very 'visual' if you will, trip, but must go to bed now. My times are in the am if you haven't already assumed.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31409
Published: Apr 30, 2018Views: 941
Pharms - Zolpidem (143), Cannabis (1) : General (1), Combinations (3), Alone (16)