Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Pure Happiness
Cocaine
by K.S.
Citation:   K.S.. "Pure Happiness: An Experience with Cocaine (exp316)". Erowid.org. Oct 14, 2000. erowid.org/exp/316

insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I am a frequent cocaine user. Usually every friday night and sometimes saturdays too. I use minimum of a gram a week but maximum of two. I have never had a bad experience on cocaine. I spent two days snorting a line every half hour while walking the streets with a friend and drinking black coffee. I have never felt so beautiful, smart, funny, and happy in my life. I was chatting up everyone I met.

The key to using cocaine is to become aware of what your body is telling you so that you know when you are ready for more or when to stop. That way you maximize your cocaine experience and become the fun loving, confident person you are meant to be. Don't forget that if you haven't used it before to take it slowly and be VERY careful. If you respect the drug for what harm it can bring you and use it carefully you can have many years of happy, healthy cocaine abuse. : )

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 316
Published: Oct 14, 2000Views: 6,384
Cocaine (13) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Various (28)