Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
My Lover
Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril)
by Questionable
Citation:   Questionable. "My Lover: An Experience with Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril) (exp31605)". Erowid.org. Jun 27, 2007. erowid.org/exp/31605

10 mg oral Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (daily)

I noticed Flexeril, my favorite non-entheogen, seems to have a quasi-bad rap. A while back I was having a problem with stress induced migraines interfering with my vision. A neurologist ascribed this to tension in my neck. I was given first a combo of Flexeril (10mg) and medrin (??). I had taken Flexeril before courtesy of my father for muscle strain from excessive strength training; but only once.

Getting a script to Flexeril was a god send. I was floating. Nothing I had ever taken has come close to Flexeril in sheer muscle relaxation, wonderful for doing exercises similar to the san'ti posture in xing yi. I can do my standing chi gung for many times what I could take before and muscle tremors never happen (also energy in the body seemed to be more subtle and smooth in its flow, hard to describe. I also noticed that mentally it was easy to find one pointedness, in fact it was hard to avoid it, but enlightenment on Flexeril is a far cry from the truth). Soon however I had eaten my two bottles full and to fill the void my neurologist prescribed me neurontin and some sort of migraine nose spray. I touched neither. He also suggested I get botox in my neck to help the tension. I never called him again after that.

Give me Flexeril or give me death.

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 31605
Published: Jun 27, 2007Views: 65,067
Pharms - Cyclobenzaprine (267) : Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)