Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
No Turning Back
Nitrous Oxide
by The Gas Man
Citation:   The Gas Man. "No Turning Back: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp31660)". Erowid.org. Apr 30, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31660

repeated inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Started with a few balloons earlier in the evening, but it could have occured just with one.

I thought it was all under control I could see the answers in my my mind, the answers to questions I didnt want to have or hear. I was able to keep them at bay for quite awhile. I thought I could get closer but the answers came to me beyond my will, for a moment I had the answers I didnt want to have. The fear engulfed me my breath left me, I had let go, my thoughts had went too far. The things I was envisioning were beyond my comprihension, I felt like had aged 25 years in 25 seconds.
I felt like had aged 25 years in 25 seconds.
From then on there was no walking away it was always there, that vision and thought of crossing that line, my mind had lost its innocence. The dogs of wrath made their pass....No turning back, no forgetting this one.

[Reported Dose: "1 large balloon from tank"]

Exp Year: 1995ExpID: 31660
Published: Apr 30, 2018Views: 614
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)