Help us be a 2020 "Top Rated Nonprofit", and spread accurate info
about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
Day and Days After
MDMA
by GBH
Citation:   GBH. "Day and Days After: An Experience with MDMA (exp31697)". Erowid.org. May 8, 2018. erowid.org/exp/31697

MDMA (pill / tablet)

BODY WEIGHT: 13 st

Basically the day after I've taking MDMA I feel quite drained and lazy, however I mainly put this down to the fact that when I use this drug it is very late at night and tends to run into the small hours of the next morning (6-9am).

Also when I decide to call it a night I have great difficulty in getting to sleep, mainly due to my imagination thinking up the biggest load of crap which gets quite annoying.

The next day and days after I have never felt any depression, after I've gotten some sleep I feel perfectly normal.

I've been taking this drug on a regular bases from I was 17 and I'm now 22 just incase people wanted to know what effects it has over the years on a regular user.

Over all when the night is over and the sleeping is done, I feel quite normal, maybe dehydrated or chapped lips but thats the worst of my symtoms.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31697
Published: May 8, 2018Views: 536
MDMA (3) : Not Applicable (38), Hangover / Days After (46), Retrospective / Summary (11), General (1)