individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Jump Off
Inhalants (Gasoline)
by Skittles
Citation:   Skittles. "Jump Off: An Experience with Inhalants (Gasoline) (exp31780)". Erowid.org. Jun 19, 2007. erowid.org/exp/31780

65 hits inhaled Inhalants (gas)

[Erowid Note: Our understanding of the literature is that there is no such thing as safe recreational use of volatile solvents, aerosols and other street inhalants : their psychoactive effects are inseparable from nerve and organ damage. We have chosen to include these reports to help document the real world use of inhalants, but their inclusion is not intended to imply that they are anything but dangerous.]

I have used gas and other inhalants a few time to catch a free buzz, but none have ever been as extreme as last night. I am and experienced drug user but nothing compares to the high I had last night. I was at my best friendís house to chill with him on his birthday. He was the only person I knew there thought but I became cool with them pretty fast, but that is not the point.

Anyway we were just sitting around smoking pot when everybody but me and R got the idea to huff a little gasoline, so we went out on the front porch with the gas tank and started doing 10 hit it donít quit it. I got the usual feeling of numbness and hearing strange echoes. But suddenly everything started going black around my 20 fifth hit. I remember seeing this duck going by saying that the meaning of life was that every body uh uh's everyone elseís uh uh, which makes no sense but it does when Iím on gas.

At this point a song explaining how everybody uh uh's everybodyís uh uhs, I could not get the damn thing out of my head! I then came back and looked at Ricky who was totally freaking out (seeing how it was his first time). He kept pinching his nipples cuz he could not feel them. We kept going back and forth with the tank until I started to drift off again.

I was staring at this wheel barrel when suddenly I saw Kitty Formanís face on the wheel barrel laughing non stop( the mother off the show that 70's show) and I then saw all these 25's making squares around her head untill I started talking to myself saying things like, wow Iím gonna have to remember this, and wasnít I standing by someone, I wonder what there thinking, wait who were they? Then I came back and I was screaming on and on about these 25's and R smacked me to calm me down cuz it had been like 3 hours sense we went outside and it was now 4:00 in the morning. Other than that I kept hearing this rooster and R kept jumping off the porch cus he said it felt weird.

I have been constently huffing spray paint, gas, duster and whatever else I can find. The police always stop me now cuz they know me as a local 'spook' as they put it.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31780
Published: Jun 19, 2007Views: 1,281
Inhalants (29) : Entities / Beings (37), General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)