Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Very Like Acid and Extremely Tranquil
2C-C & 2C-I
by Zantago
Citation:   Zantago. "Very Like Acid and Extremely Tranquil: An Experience with 2C-C & 2C-I (exp31919)". Erowid.org. Mar 16, 2004. erowid.org/exp/31919

20 mg oral 2C-C
  20 mg oral 2C-I

20 mg 2C-C + 20 mg 2C-I

Taken in pill form hit hard in about 40 min. It was described 'I felt like I had taken 6 hits of acid'. I had take 2C-C before as much as 60 mg over a 6 hour time frame. It made me content to sit and stare at a wall. Had very little psychedelic effects. 2C-I was very speedy and reminded me of ecstasy a little was very speedy and I could not sit still long enough to enjoy the visualizations. The combination of the two was a very Acid like and extremely tranquil. The combination was nick named 'Halo'.

The main difference between Halo (2C-I + 2C-C) and acid is that time seems to move at a normal rate and normal thought and conversation were possible.

Over all every one I know that tried the combination described it as a 'great trip'. 2C-C seems to be a good mood enhancer, and makes a bad trip almost impossible.

The first dose always seems to hit very hard. After my body has adjusted to the chemicals a second dose not hit hard at all. It seems to blend in to increase the trip without the unconformable 'hit a brick wall' feeling I get when the first dose kicks in.

2C-C by itself seemed to make time move faster, or me react a lot slower. I discourage any kind of activity the requires fast reaction time.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 31919
Published: Mar 16, 2004Views: 16,018
2C-I (172), 2C-C (262) : Small Group (2-9) (17), Combinations (3)