Citation: Artus. "I Am Unable to Stand Up, Talk, or Anything: An Experience with Ketamine (exp32040)". Erowid.org. Mar 15, 2018. erowid.org/exp/32040
I read a lot of weird and awful experiences online, so I thought that I should wrote what I do
I always take the same dose of ketamine 50 mg. IV. And I always have good experiences.
1. I am alone, or with something who don`t bother me at all (with 2 or 3 peoples not more)
2. Good music (relaxing one I really like metal music, but is a bad idea with this kind of music, there also bad music ideas: house, hip hop, or any music where the beat is to fast)
I have tried tv for weird experiences
3.VERY IMPORTANT: I am in confortable place, my bed or somethig like that. I like the the floor
4. Once I put the ketamine inside me, I have like 5 seconds to put out the needle and do all the rest
5. This is very strong drug, I am unable to stand up, talk, or anything but I am not affraid this is the good part
6. I have a lot of phisicall feelings, be I relax and enjoy it
7. Once the allucinations stop (like 10 minutes later) comes another state, I keep myself confortable, movement can cause pain in my belly, or my head (nothing really bad, but is not the idea)
8. I`m like 30 or 40 minutes under the ketamine effects after I are free to make myself a drink, smoke a cigarrette and think about my experiences
9. Sometimes I put ketamine 3 or 4 times in my body (the same way)
10. Sorry my english
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.