Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
2 Thumbs Up
2C-E
by StuckMojo
Citation:   StuckMojo. "2 Thumbs Up: An Experience with 2C-E (exp32043)". Erowid.org. Apr 16, 2004. erowid.org/exp/32043

5.0 mg insufflated 2C-E (powder / crystals)

I recently tried 2C-E, snorting a mere 5mg and was HIT LIKE A HAMMER. It felt very tryptamine like and if you've done AMT imagine the speedy feeling where you're so tripping that your jaw just shutters like its freezing cold...times 2. It has a very pronounced body load but not too annoying.

2C-E really does have some magnificent trails and object dancing/climbing/crawling/jumping into each other in a sort of fashion that is really hard to control. I remember with AMT I could flow with and create visual pattering but with 2C-E its like it feeds off my inner thoughts before I could possibly hope to put them into words and morphes the world around me 5 steps ahead of my present thoughts. Very interesting action.

Also the musical dissection this chemical brings is pure symphonic orgasm to any of your old favorite tunes and brings that sort of 'I'm hearing this for the first time and loving it' feeling back....slightly garbled sounding but beautiful. I liked 2C-E but a couple of my friends seemed like hard heads at my dosages. A couple seemed at my level...or a little lower. My dosages as of late have been so much smaller than before but so much richer now that I've spaced my chemical consumption down to about 1 trip every month and half.

When I feel in the mood. 2C-E = 2thumbsUP

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32043
Published: Apr 16, 2004Views: 12,399
2C-E (137) : General (1), Unknown Context (20)