Worst Drip Ever
2C-T-7
by Shwaah
Citation:   Shwaah. "Worst Drip Ever: An Experience with 2C-T-7 (exp3208)". Erowid.org. Oct 5, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3208

11 mg insufflated 2C-T-7 (powder / crystals)

After seeing numerous reports about 2C-T-7 on the net and looking for something new I decided to try some of it. I bought 500 mg and cut out a dose of approximately 11mg. I snorted it and instantly I had a horrible burning pain in my nose and throat.

After about a minute of laying on the kitchen floor trying to not focus on the horrid pain I jumped up and went to the bathroom where i proceeded to throw up through my nose and my mouth. It was at this point I started seeing insane visuals. Awesome trails, psychadelic color patterns and all the normal things that you come to expect from tripping. The only thing was I couldnt enjoy it well because I was steadily throwing up my guts.

After the being sick routine was over I was in another world! More intense visuals than acid and I started to feel as if it was having a dissassociative affect on me kind of like ketamine has on me. But don't mistake me it is no replacement for Ketamine.

I kept finding myself losing concentration easily and music sounded very good to me, listening to music almost seemed to put me in a relaxed laid back manner.

Overall the experience was great, but the horrible 15 minutes i spent in my bathroom were like hell!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3208
Published: Oct 5, 2000Views: 13,956
2C-T-7 (54) : Alone (16), Health Problems (27), Difficult Experiences (5)