Erowid Relies on Donations From Visitors Like You
Not All It's Cracked Up to Be
Cocaine
by Experimenter
Citation:   Experimenter. "Not All It's Cracked Up to Be: An Experience with Cocaine (exp32141)". Erowid.org. Jun 25, 2007. erowid.org/exp/32141

2 lines insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

I just tried cocaine the first time today. I always heard about it being so great and everything and how it makes users feel like God and I was like, wow, no bad trips and extreme euphoria sounds like a great drug. I was also not so into the whole cocaine scene considering it always seemed like one of the worst drugs out there. It really isnít.

Alright so the first time I tried it doesnít really count because I did like a half a line but the second time I did 2 nice lines. Now I used a pencap to snort the first line and felt the numbness within 2 minutes. Then I took out another line and snorted it and just started to get the drips.

About 8 minutes later I started to feel a sort of weed-like body rush although much more mellow. and then I just felt very nicely lightheaded. So far this drug has no signs of stimulation and I am just sorta of relaxing. I am coming down right now and have a slight headache and even though it wasnít anything special, I do see how it is addicting, in my case because I want to get that amazing feeling everyone describes.I couldnít say I ever felt like God. I wish there was more to say but honest to God there isnít. I would say it is a nice mellow experience but I see how it could have potential on being amazing but nothing God like.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32141
Published: Jun 25, 2007Views: 5,288
Cocaine (13) : Alone (16), General (1)