Huasca Brew (Syrian Rue & M. tenuiflora)
Citation: MindFuck. "Guide to Brewing Ayahuasca: An Experience with Huasca Brew (Syrian Rue & M. tenuiflora) (exp32158)". Erowid.org. Jan 23, 2007. erowid.org/exp/32158
After many unsuccessful experiences where I vomited violently before I could metabolize the brew, a few random chances, and alot of exploration I've finally found a process to get the most DMT per glass of Ayahuasca with the least nausea (I still got naseous though).
I don't eat or drink anything at a minimum of 6 hours before, preferably 9 hours before. On to the preperation.
Preperation time: 1 day and 1 night for processing.
Syrian rue has to be the most horrible tasting thing in the world, next to hungarian goulash. I grind my syrian rue with a coffee grinder, go to the store and get some gelcaps, open the gelcaps, spill the contents, and spend a helluva lot of time pushing grounded rue into them. I like to dust off each gelcap after I'm finished fabricating them as to avoid tasting it.
1 fresh lemon
3 dissovable/grindable vitamin C tablets
1 ounce of mimosa hostilis (or whatever DMT plant you prefer) per 2 people
clear plastic/glass container to store in freezer
1. Put 1/3 lemon juice, 1 vitamin C tablet and 1/2 pot of water into the small pot
2. Throw mimosa into simmering water (don't boil or you run the risk of evaporating the dmt)
3. simmer for 45 mins
4. place T-shirt over the large pot as you pour contents of small pot into it.
5. place contents of the T-shirt back into another pot filled with the same mixture.
6. repeat 2 more times.
7. discard root bark after last time
8. feel free to filtrate again if the remaining mixtures looking kinda chunky.
9. place remaining liquid into clear container and let sit overnight in the freezer.
When your ready to consume:
1. Bring mixture out to thaw 6-9 hours in advance to injestion. It can be microwaved but I prefer room temperature brew compared to hot brew. Don't remove the ice from its container as it will mess up the whole purpose of freezing it: sedementation.
2. When it has properly melted you will notice 3 sedementated components: a dark poop looking substance at the bottom, a slightly darkend liquid in the middle, and some nasty grey stuff floating at the top.
3. Use a paper towel and remove the crap floating at the top.
4. Top off the clear looking liquid into a drinking glass careful not to disturb the poop, add as much sugar as possible without making it a syrup, usually 4 spoons is fine.
5. Drink up but not too much. If I drink till I'm full, I vomit very early. I take only about 2/3 cup.
COPYRIGHTS: All reports are copyright Erowid and you agree not to download or analyze the report data without contacting Erowid Center and receiving permission first.
Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the individual authors who submit them.
Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.