Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Nothing Happened...
Diphenhydramine
by xzorkast
Citation:   xzorkast. "Nothing Happened...: An Experience with Diphenhydramine (exp32203)". Erowid.org. Mar 25, 2004. erowid.org/exp/32203

500 mg oral Diphenhydramine

This was the first time ever that I experimented with diphenhydramine. It was about 6:00 p.m. when I took 500 mg of the substance. The main reason I am writing this is to tell people that it had very little effect on me. The only thing that occured that was even close to an hallucination was the etchiness and jagginess of stuff in my room. I live in a dorm. Also, the ceiling looked a bit liquidy for a minute. I figured with such a high dose something spectacular would happen, but it didn't. It was a waste of a night and part of the next day (I think I woke up around 1:00 p.m.).

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32203
Published: Mar 25, 2004Views: 8,471
Diphenhydramine (109) : General (1), School (35)