Have you used Psychedelics or MDMA
for anxiety, depression, trauma, or PTSD
Best Chillout Drug
Amphetamines (Adderall) & Cannabis
by Adderall, Bud
Citation:   Adderall, Bud. "Best Chillout Drug: An Experience with Amphetamines (Adderall) & Cannabis (exp32217)". Erowid.org. Jan 22, 2019. erowid.org/exp/32217

80 mg oral Amphetamines (pill / tablet)
  2 bowls smoked Cannabis (plant material)

Recently, a few people at school were doing adderall, so I wanted to try it. I first tryed snorting two pills, which was ok, but the effect wasnt very good and my nose hurt...so I decided I'd take the pills orally. I heard from other people that when taken orally, the pills arent as strong, so I decided to take four pills orally the next time I did it so I would get an increased effect (I always start out with a low dosage and move up). I took the four pills reluctantly, and waited for the effects to come on. I walked around a little, watched some T.V., then about an hour later it hit me. Everything looked like it was being fast forwarded, and if I moved around too much I got dizzy. This high was very very cool, but my heart was beating out of my chest. I decided that I needed something to calm me down a little bit, so I went over and made a g-bong with some 2 liter bottle I found a smoked two bowls. Almost immediately, I felt a wave of relaxation and euphoria come over me. Taking Adderall and bud (weed) together was a very very good experience. The Adderall made me feel as though my senses were enhanced, alert, and my life was in fast forward (this was very cool), and the bud made me feel relaxed and euphoric. Adderall and bud is possibly the best friday night-nothing to do chillout drug.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32217
Published: Jan 22, 2019Views: 1,496
Amphetamines (6), Cannabis (1) : General (1), First Times (2), Combinations (3), Unknown Context (20)