Support honest drug info, lab drug checking, Shulgin
archiving, harm reduction & benefit enhancement.
[see progress]
We're still 300 donations short of our goal!
$10-$500 Donations Doubled

Donate Cryptocurrency
The Best Way to Ingest
5-MeO-AMT
by Platinum
Citation:   Platinum. "The Best Way to Ingest: An Experience with 5-MeO-AMT (exp32292)". Erowid.org. Jan 10, 2007. erowid.org/exp/32292

2.7 mg oral 5-MeO-AMT (liquid)

I recieved 500 mgs of 5-meo-amt. This chemical is very tiny and the dose is extremely small. What I did was take a visine bottle and count out how many drops came out. I wasn't crazy about putting the stuff in a large amount of alchohal because I can't fathom drinking milliliters of grain alchohal. 375 drops came out of the visine which was perfect. I then rinsed the bottle out and put a little less than 500 mgs in (some was stuck in the bottle).

Then I added the 153 proof liquor to the mark where the drops ended. The 5-meo-amt is very soluable in alchohal. It dissolved almost instantly. I shook it anyway, and let it sit for a few hours. The chem was still dissolved. I shook it, and dropped 2 drops on my toungue. The chem was tasteless and absorbed right on my tongue. I think the alchohal might have numbed the taste and made for easy absorbtion.

Within 20 min I felt something, but I couldn't pin point it. I had no nasuea during the trip, which was mild and only about 7 hrs long. I had mild trails, color enhancement, and minor patterning. I ate 4-aco-det the night before so I probally exhausted my tolerance. I will wait a week and try 5 drops. I am currently storing the solution in my freezer, and it hasn't froze. I am still nervous about freezing it, but I figure it should preserve it for a long time considering 500 mgs of 5-meo-amt is not something you can use up in a week.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32292
Published: Jan 10, 2007Views: 9,774
5-MeO-AMT (104) : Alone (16), Preparation / Recipes (30)