Do you know about DrugsData.org?
It's an Erowid project that does lab drug testing of anonymously
submitted samples & publishes the results online. [See Recent Results]
Gave It Another Go
Zolpidem & Cannabis
by Tigger
Citation:   Tigger. "Gave It Another Go: An Experience with Zolpidem & Cannabis (exp32366)". Erowid.org. Mar 5, 2021. erowid.org/exp/32366

10 mg insufflated Pharms - Zolpidem (ground / crushed)

Just hoping to show a more 'human' side to an Ambien experience with this report.

Started out small, roughly 10 mg of Ambien up the nose would describe it well.
Disclaimer:=Snorting Ambien is probably terrible for my nose, as I know virtually nothing of its properties once being absorbed into the nasal mucus membrane.

Note:My other experiences were usually in the range of 15-25mg so 10 mg was a significant drop in the amount of material I would be ingesting.

-The Experience, albeit condensed-
T+ 10 min
Feel normal Ambien effects... loosening of coordination and mental capacity diminishing.. mild hallucinations, etc.

The marijuana kicked up the hallucinations by two-fold!

T+ 30 min
Really feeling what can only be described as *Groovy*. Any drug user will know what I mean. I feel loose and nice, peaceful and content with everything

As a bonus? I've got interesting rapid color hallucinations and vivid image distortions, made stronger by the addition of the weed. An intensely pleasurable state of mind, I'm sure I am peaking right now.

T+ 60 min (1 hour)
Plateauing off.... feel dreamy and still have visuals, just relaxing and not knowing whats going on around me, haha. Deffffinite fun.

I think to myself that 'The cannabis completely upgraded the normal zolpidem tartrate high (and a dirty one at that) to the clean, fluid and visual *marijuana+Zolpidem* high that I am at this very moment enjoying.'

T+ 90 minutes (1.5 hours)
Encounter signs of what is contained in my other report, Ambien 'Side Effects', so read that and you'll know what I mean completely.

Still chilled out though, but a little tense at the same time, especially in the typing arms.
I kinda get horny at this point and cant help myself. Sorry for being human.

And then...

Beautiful = Sleep

Sweet Ambien' Dreams, everyone!

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32366
Published: Mar 5, 2021Views: 503
Pharms - Zolpidem (143), Cannabis (1) : Combinations (3), Glowing Experiences (4), Sex Discussion (14), Unknown Context (20)