New, Vintage, and Signed Blotter Art
Contribute $50 or more and get a piece of displayable
blotter art. These look great framed on the wall !
Gravity Was Pinning Me to the Floor
Salvia divinorum (15X Extract)
by AresVengence
Citation:   AresVengence. "Gravity Was Pinning Me to the Floor: An Experience with Salvia divinorum (15X Extract) (exp32581)". Erowid.org. Mar 23, 2020. erowid.org/exp/32581

1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)
  1 hit smoked Salvia divinorum (extract)

Begginers Salvia Exp...

Me and some friends ordered salvia x15 extract. This was our very first time with this substance I might add. We seperated the baggie of salvia extract into many small portions and loaded some into a bong. My friends each took a hit and had varied reactions such as hunting cartoon characters in the television. My experience was pretty horrific. My body completely froze up but I managed to get up and move around or so I thought. It felt like gravity was pinning me to the floor and my head was being pushed straight down. After about 30 seconds I relaized I had never left my seat. I took anouther hit shortly after and it was roughly the same exept I did manage to move in fact I ran down a hall because the doorbell rang and freaked me out. I made it into a bedroom and nose dived into a bed flat on my face. Its pretty intence stuff

Exp Year: 2003ExpID: 32581
Published: Mar 23, 2020Views: 371
Salvia divinorum (44) : First Times (2), Small Group (2-9) (17)