Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Insistent Pressure in My Lower Half
Nitrous Oxide
by Tink
Citation:   Tink. "Insistent Pressure in My Lower Half: An Experience with Nitrous Oxide (exp32596)". Erowid.org. Feb 27, 2019. erowid.org/exp/32596

repeated inhaled Nitrous Oxide (gas)

Kink

My boyfriend and I are into experimenting. We one day reminisced about how as kids we tried 'whippets'. I told him how I accidently did one as a 10 year old being greedy and trying to suck the last of the whip cream out of the can. As luck would have it he was able to acquire a whip cream can and a large quantity of chargers. The first one I did sent me to my knees and reaching for his couch. I can't say that I thought it was a positive experience. It just made me intensely dizzy. He reintroduced them one night however while we were experimenting with other things and I slowly inhaled this time. The first thing I recall was getting this intense sense of relaxation and a warm and insistent pressure in my lower half. I watched him take a hit and saw his whole body relax as he goofily laughed in a deep voice. His next move was so quick I didn't see it coming. He slammed his mouth on mine and exhaled more nitrous into me as I greedily inhaled. All I can say is the experience is intense, especially tactile sensation. Nitrous acts shortly so I can see it being easily addictive. We killed three boxes of twenty chargers that night.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32596
Published: Feb 27, 2019Views: 481
Nitrous Oxide (40) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)