Support honest drug info & help us reach a new high for the
number of $5+ donations in a month. Our goal is 1,376.

Donate by Bitcoin
Amnesia and Triazolam
Triazolam (Halcion)
by Lix
Citation:   Lix. "Amnesia and Triazolam: An Experience with Triazolam (Halcion) (exp32689)". Erowid.org. Jun 21, 2021. erowid.org/exp/32689

0,75 mg oral Pharms - Triazolam (pill / tablet)

Dear Erowid,
I have been switched on and off a variety of sleeping medications over the past 6 years. Within the last 6 months I was prescribed 2 .25 mg tablets nightly, when they still were not helping my doctor was hesitant to prescribe me 3 of the same size tablet; reason being patients receiving dosages higher than .5 mg were often shown to have no recollection of the day before. It is not illegal to prescribe the 3rd or possibly even 4th that matter it is just something doctors tend to be highly cautious about. Since I have begun taken 3 Halcion nightly my sleep cycles have drastically improved. Unlike Ambien which is currently broadly advertised and many doctors first choice for patients with insomnia and at least for me created a feeling that I was punchdrunk; Halcion makes me tired and the when I choose I can go to sleep. The only side affect I have noticed is an inability to remember some of what I do after I take the medicine. Otherwise, no Halcion is not illegal and certainly not in small doses; before Ambien surfaced Halcion was the number one prescribed sleeping pill in the country; even in higher doses if prescribed by your doctor Halcion is relatively safe and in my opinion extremely helpful.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32689
Published: Jun 21, 2021Views: 160
Pharms - Triazolam (209) : Medical Use (47), Not Applicable (38)