Donate BTC or other Cryptocurrency
Your donation supports practical, accurate info about psychoactive
plants & drugs. We accept 9 cryptocurrencies. Contribute a bit today!
Speedy with Music Enhancement
Sertraline (Zoloft)
by Necro
Citation:   Necro. "Speedy with Music Enhancement: An Experience with Sertraline (Zoloft) (exp32766)". Erowid.org. Jun 20, 2007. erowid.org/exp/32766

50 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)
  T+ 3:10 200 mg oral Pharms - Sertraline (pill / tablet)

The other night I found a bottle of the SSRI Zoloft. I found info from various websites what this chemical does to you, how much to take, etc. Normally I donít take Zoloft.

At around 9:50 I took one 50 mg pill of Zoloft. I downed the pill and went out with my mom to do random shit: got lunch, returned some clothes, etc. I noticed around 45 mins to an hour later when we were in the car, I started getting much happier than I was the previous two days. This doesnít mean I was EUPHORIC it just means that I wasnít sad, angry, mad or anything. I got home and I decided this was just a feel of it. at around 1 pm, I downed 4 more pills; I total of 250 mg in all now. Within Iíd say about an hour I was very JITTERY, which I still am 6 hours later. I had a little difficulty focusing, but then I realized the fun. I closed and my eyes and got some awesome closed eye visuals. I opened them and stared at the window with the sunlight coming in, and I closed them, and I suddenly saw a large bright colored, intertwining square; due to the window panes Iím assuming.

It is now 4:30 and I just began to eat something, but suddenly I became struck by a nausea that was VERY aggitating. I went to the bathroom and threw up what I was eating. But now hereís the cool part; even though I didnít like throwing up, I didnít hate it. It didnít make me mad, or agitated, nothing really. This feeling of emotionless is kinda cool but very odd. I do feel happy. Not euphoria like I said before, not even a well being, but the previous 2 days had been extremely stressful with SATs, and an incident at a friendís house; with the Zoloft it was gone. I donít feel that pressure or weight. Its very peculiar.

Another thing is my body feel. I feel slightly different, in terms of body weight. The way I feel when Iím just coming on to a dxm trip. My thoughts are basically the same except very fast. Iím guessing that this is some sort of stimulant in one way or another, because my typing is about 2-3 times as fast, and Iím doing small things that I normally donít do, such as tap my finger against the desk, or shake my foot.

One last thing that Iím noticing is that music is affecting me alot, without my knowing. Iíll explain: about to minutes ago I was playing Ott - splitting an atom, which the music, I feel, sounds like an end to something, like a conclusion. Its almost depressing. Well without my knowing it made me slightly unhappy, which I just picked up on. I changed the track to infected mushroom - spiritual trance, to see if I get slightly amped up, and if my Idea of the music affecting me is correct.

9 minutes later: Yes, I was right, it is very powerful, I feel almost immortally strong I think. Iím getting slightly nauseas again not sure why. My eyes are immensely dilated, but not blood shot. CEVs are still present and Iím getting tracers of bright lights. I feel unbeliveably hyper. I read today that Zoloft stays with you for a few days, but Iíll wait it out and see if it wears off. I donít plan on taking Zoloft again. Iím feeling SLIGHTLY depressed, Iím trying to fend it off and get happy; I donít want to crash like fucking adderal. I feel tired. I want to get to sleep but I donít think its gonna happen for a long time. Iím not sure why but I think somehow I hit the peak just now, 7 hours later. my thoughts are different, but not amazing. Iím starting to feel lonely but I donít want to be.

Zoloft is very powerful, and very potent. Not something to be fucked around with. I donít perticularly like it because I have that ĎIím gonna be like this for a while' feeling. Well Iím gonna go. I hope my report was helpful, but I donít think I can write anymore. I feel like Iím about to crash.

Afterword (2 weeks after 'trip'): I had a strong pang of depression because I let bad thoughts get to me but that was soon washed away, after I finished writing. Iím not sure if it was after affects or the come down of the trip, but for the next few days I still felt it in my system, fairly strong, but waning every day. Sometime last Friday it was completely gone. I had waaay to much trouble sleeping. Its like a cross between low grade acid and speed. I do and I donít recommend it. It kept me up for 2 days straight and my eyes were dilated to full dilation for 4 days. Very weird body buzz, and easy to get depressed, but very impressive for the CEVs, although no open ones. Its got its downsides, so it wasnít really my thing. Think Iíll stick to dxm =)

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32766
Published: Jun 20, 2007Views: 127,806
Pharms - Sertraline (88) : General (1), Music Discussion (22), Multi-Day Experience (13), First Times (2), Various (28)