Just Kinda Chill
Alprazolam
by David
Citation:   David. "Just Kinda Chill: An Experience with Alprazolam (exp32794)". Erowid.org. Dec 31, 2019. erowid.org/exp/32794

3 mg insufflated Pharms - Alprazolam (ground / crushed)

Snorting Xanax

I was looking online for uses of Xanax one day and noticed there werent any experiences with snorting it. A couple of my friends have told me how it was snortable so me and my girlfriend tried it, we broke up 6 .5mg pills each and snorted them all, the first 2 or 3 lines really burned, I'm guessing because chalk/cornstarch or other fillers but after that it was fine. Didnt really feel anything untill about 10 or 15minutes later and it was really nice, it felt alot stonger than when I had eaten 6 the previous day, I felt kinda tired and really calm and clumsy when it came to walking, my girlfriend was extremly tired, she fell asleep every time she sat down.

I think xanax is a great drug because its just kinda chill when I dont feel like doing somthing hard core. I was prescribed it for panic attacks (which I suspect came from too much DXM) and it really helps alot, I couldnt use any stimulant such was weed or ectasy without having a panic attack untill I got xanax so yes, I think its a great drug.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32794
Published: Dec 31, 2019Views: 2,476
Pharms - Alprazolam (98) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Second Hand Report (42), Therapeutic Intent or Outcome (49), Small Group (2-9) (17)