Flyin' on a Magic Carpet
Diazepam
by Marc D
Citation:   Marc D. "Flyin' on a Magic Carpet: An Experience with Diazepam (exp32892)". Erowid.org. Aug 28, 2021. erowid.org/exp/32892

5 mg oral Pharms - Diazepam (pill / tablet)

My and a friend, let's call her J both got hold of two yellows, (yellow pill 5mg).

We both took our pill and within 15 minutes I felt a bit light headed.

At around 40 mins after takin the pill I felt relaxed, although with a decent boost of energy, and happy. It's not like the high I get from cannabis, but I thought of it as a more man made drug.

It gave me no side affects and just made me feel as if I was floatin off the bed but normal at the same time.

I think I'll double my dose to a blue (10mg).

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32892
Published: Aug 28, 2021Views: 260
Pharms - Diazepam (115) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)