Herbal Ecstasy
Ephedrine, Cannabis & Alcohol
by Jackflash
Citation:   Jackflash. "Herbal Ecstasy: An Experience with Ephedrine, Cannabis & Alcohol (exp32965)". Erowid.org. Sep 6, 2007. erowid.org/exp/32965

200 mg oral Ephedrine (capsule)
  1 glass oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  1 cig. smoked Cannabis (plant material)
  200 mg oral Ephedrine (capsule)
    repeated smoked Cannabis (plant material)
    repeated smoked Cannabis - Hash (plant material)

During a recent trip to Amsterdam I came across a herb called Ma Huang or Ephedra in 'Smartshops' that sold other products like mushrooms, mescaline and DMT. I was told that these 'supercaps' were the strongest Ephedra containing product and contained 50mg of Ephedrine extract standardized. I decided to purchase 8 capsules and head on to a coffee shop where I dropped 4 with a beer and a skunky spliff. I went about my day until about 2 hours I felt a sudden rush of energy, like coming up on E. This lasted for about half an hour and leveled off to a nice speed/coke like high with tingling sensations running from my head to my toes.

A few hours later I dropped the other 4 and went to a dance club, where I danced for hours. On returning to the hotel in which I was staying I could not sleep and spent the entire night smoking weed and hash. I eventually got 2 hours sleep before having to check out the hotel at mid day and felt reasonably O.K. It wasn't till I got outside I realised how bad I felt. The strain these caps put on the heart and its muscles were quite bad and I could not eat the entire day.

These things definitly do work, but just because they are 'herbal' does not mean they are safe to use. I would prefer to drop an 'E' than go through that again. I thought my heart was seriously going to explode.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 32965
Published: Sep 6, 2007Views: 22,679
Ephedrine (23) : Combinations (3), Difficult Experiences (5), Hangover / Days After (46), First Times (2), Various (28)