Erowid Canvas Tote/Shopping Bag
This reusable "Ecobag" is made of 100% recycled mid-weight
(10 oz) cotton canvas, printed with the Erowid logo.
Donate now and receive yours!
The Best Hallucinogen. Period.
Zolpidem
by Ambien
Citation:   Ambien. "The Best Hallucinogen. Period.: An Experience with Zolpidem (exp33163)". Erowid.org. Apr 9, 2018. erowid.org/exp/33163

30 mg oral Pharms - Zolpidem (pill / tablet)

I took 30mg of ambien and expected for it to either put me to sleep or make me stoned. I have taken 20mg before and right afterwards I crashed. This night was different.

Within 15 minutes of taking it I had complete double vision. Within an hour I had hallucinations that were so intense that it can't even be compared to mushrooms or even acid. Much of what happened I can't remember at all, but when my roommate took me to pick up a friend of ours, (this is what they tell me happened) she told me to stay in the car and when they came outside I had gotten out of the car and wandered off, where I was pretending I was Russel from almost famous when he's on acid, yelling he is a golden god. This is a very intense drug, and I can't imagine it will stay legal for much longer, because it is more powerful than most illegal drugs.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33163
Published: Apr 9, 2018Views: 737
Pharms - Zolpidem (143) : General (1), Various (28)