Thinning Out Your Physical Library?
If you have books or periodicals about drugs, contribute them to Erowid!
Your old books will find a good home in our library or for a supporter. [details]
Attempted Date Rape?
Unknown
by Anon
Citation:   Anon. "Attempted Date Rape?: An Experience with Unknown (exp33259)". Erowid.org. Dec 27, 2006. erowid.org/exp/33259

Unknown

BODY WEIGHT: 10.5 kg

After work one Friday evening, 3 colleagues and myself went for a few beers. We sat chatting for a couple of hours and drinking semi heavily. (note: I'm always the 'sober' one despite drinking the same, if not more amounts than them.) We weren't at our table the entire time, and we left our drinks there.

When we all got back, everything was normal. Same laughing, chatting stuff, until I suddenly felt weird. it's pretty vague and hard to explain due to the nature of the drug (I'm PRETTY sure it was this drug).

I stood up trying to control myself and stay awake, then leant trying to think, alone, by the bar. Shortly after a creepy guy approached me and asked if I was ok. I shook my head. I recall him saying he lives nearby and he asked me if I wanted to go there to rest. I informed him my friends were just over there and they live close too.

Things are very patchy from now on, this definitely wasn't alcohol, and I knew something was wrong. I couldn't even remember where the exit to this place was. I wandered around various rooms trying to find a way out.

I finally found an exit, and I think the bouncer knew something was up too. As I RAN out, he blocked the other guy from following.

I'm pretty sure I blacked out for a while now.

I regain semi-consciousness and recall running through trees, frightened. I black out again.

Then I recall being hot, despite the fact it was late autumn (fall) standing in front of some old building. I black out again.

I woke up next morning, standing in the middle of a busy road, wearing only my boxer shorts and socks. I found a phone and collect called my mother. Not knowing where I was, I said I was near a beach. (that town couldn't be ANY further from the sea)

I then remember seeing a police car and scaling a 7 foot wall just to get to them, I'd never been so happy to see them. ;)

In the station they asked me questions but I was incoherent. I did manage to give them my dadís phone number, but not before I pissed myself.

I felt like shit for days after.. but still went to work that same day, cause my boss was an ass!

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 33259
Published: Dec 27, 2006Views: 4,313
Unknown (120) : General (1), Small Group (2-9) (17)