Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Not the Best Diet
Cocaine
by peoplejockey
Citation:   peoplejockey. "Not the Best Diet: An Experience with Cocaine (exp33341)". Erowid.org. Mar 13, 2018. erowid.org/exp/33341

repeated insufflated Cocaine (powder / crystals)

So, I needed to lose about 15 pounds for wrestling...one of my teammates was really into drugs, and knew that I was a minor pothead (I smoke pretty much every day, but when I can't get it or don't have time I don't even bother) so he suggested I use coke to supress my appetite and speed my metabolism up...

A few days later, he hooked me up with an 8ball...I did a few lines...stayed up all night, went to practice and class, came back and slept until late evening when I did a few more...lather, rinse, repeat.

Quickly, the weight came down, but I found myself substituting buying food with blow...bad. Doing it every day...bad. So, it's been a month and I've told myself when I go back home I'm done with the damn stuff, I definitley feel a craving when I haven't been able to buy, but it's no worse than the first day on a stretch with no pot...

We'll see if I can do it.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33341
Published: Mar 13, 2018Views: 549
Cocaine (13) : Retrospective / Summary (11), Not Applicable (38)