Review Erowid at GreatNonprofits.org!
Help us be a "Top Rated Nonprofit" for the 10th year in a row
and spread info about psychoactive drugs, health, culture, & policies.
It Just Sedated Me
Olanzapine
by ............the josh
Citation:   ............the josh. "It Just Sedated Me: An Experience with Olanzapine (exp33588)". Erowid.org. Jun 6, 2018. erowid.org/exp/33588

repeated oral Pharms - Olanzapine

When I was put on zyprexa

Alright, I was put on zyprexa about 3 weeks ago when I was admitted into a mental hospital, I wont use any names. When they first put me on it I could barely stay awake. I always felt really really tired, and I still have occasional hallucinatons of like the room shaking or ill be walking and the ground would appear to be shaking. But mostly the zyprexa just sedated me.it also made me very hungry and gave me dry mouth. I do not think zyprexa has any recreational purposes.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33588
Published: Jun 6, 2018Views: 1,533
Pharms - Olanzapine (260) : General (1), Retrospective / Summary (11), Medical Use (47), Various (28)