Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
Toooo Much!
2C-I & Salvia divinorum
by SirShet
Citation:   SirShet. "Toooo Much!: An Experience with 2C-I & Salvia divinorum (exp33648)". Erowid.org. Jul 20, 2004. erowid.org/exp/33648

10 mg oral 2C-I
  1 leaf smoked Salvia divinorum

I'm not here to report on the 10 mg of 2C-I.... That was placid and mondain and normal and barely effecting my perception of my suroundings. So I think why no try a coulpe hits of salvia. It works well with lsd and DM Turner reported good effects with other 2C drugs. So I sit down with my bong and pot one, one and only one avarage dried salvia leaf in the bowl and more or less dust it in one hit.... And clear most of the bong.... Think one leaf? What's it going to do?

Then I very quickly relize something to the effect of 'OH F*&#$%!@ what have I done? I have to put the bong down while I still can.' well I used will power to make reality stay on this plane cuz I kept thinking about some salvia trances on lsd are reported to be 3 hours long, I had no babysitter and I did not want to be found in a trance by my significant other without an explination. The period between taking the hit and about 8 minutes after word are quite jumbled and not that clear. It was very easy to 'be other places mentally' 'I was where my thoughts went'. I could tell that I was managing to stay in this plane tho but only barely. I was not expecting anything on this order of magnitude. If I had put the other 2 leaves I had set aside in the bowl I think I would have been in a trance state and possibly walked around with out a babysitter for a good 20 min. I'm glad I decided to take it easy.

Just as BIG warning. IMH (well experienced)O be VERY careful trying any salvia on any 2C drugs.... Worth it with more than one babysitter maybe but still BE CAREFUL, powerful mix at hand! It's been about 30 min since that leaf and I'm pritty much back to base line on the 2C-I...... Ooopse :)

SS

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33648
Published: Jul 20, 2004Views: 4,708
2C-I (172), Salvia divinorum (44) : Combinations (3), Alone (16)