individuals who have used a psychedelic while in a
romantic relationship, for an anonymous survey.
Both individuals & couples are invited to participate.
Many Times the Speed of Sound
Amanita muscaria
by strange reality
Citation:   strange reality. "Many Times the Speed of Sound: An Experience with Amanita muscaria (exp33693)". Erowid.org. Jul 19, 2013. erowid.org/exp/33693

8 g oral Amanitas - A. muscaria (dried)
    smoked Cannabis (plant material)

I had ordered 50g of amanita muscaria, this was the second time I had bought them. The first batch I got was pretty weak. Their strength and effects vary pretty greatly depending on when they are picked. I ate about 8-10g of dried caps, I had eaten a moderate meal of pizza earlier, about one and a half hours. My cousin came over and we smoked a some reefer, it took about three or four hours for the caps to finally kick in.

At first, I had a sort of tipsy feeling, and space orientation was definitely different. But at the four hour mark, we were nice and high by that time and the shrooms were running full force. It almost seemed like the room was appearing in two dimension, and I wasn't able to string together a simple sentence. Partly, because my mouth was watering so much I couldn't talk, and I was almost completely incapable of translating a thought into speech. This brought on a sense of terror, my mom (we thought) was just in the other room, and afraid she was going to come in. At about this time, too, objects began taking on the appearance of people or animals. And lights were appearing and floating around the room. Also, there was a sort of feeling of flying through empty space at many times the speed of sound. It was quite an experience, no nausea either.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 33693
Published: Jul 19, 2013Views: 1,343
Amanitas - A. muscaria (70) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)