Impediment
Ecstasy
by Sterling
Citation:   Sterling. "Impediment: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp3395)". Erowid.org. Oct 20, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3395

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I did E more than ten times in my short life, however I never really counted. My first experience in 1997 was the best and I have been chasing the dragon since. My last experience has been the worst. My tongue is all bit up and I can hardly talk. I am terrified that my tongue won't heal because it feels like it gets worse each day. I am in agony and I sound as if I have a speech impediment. I have found in the past and too with other friends that I started to stutter after taking E. And I also have a feeling of dissociation.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3395
Published: Oct 20, 2000Views: 4,082
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Post Trip Problems (8), Health Problems (27)