Stunning Huichol Yarn Art
Donate $150 or more and get a beautiful Huichol yarn
painting, hand made by Huichol artists in Mexico.
They make fabulous gifts! (6, 8, 12 & 24 inch pieces available.)
Blackouts and Extreme Confusion
LSD, Lorazepam(Ativan), Oxycodone(Percocet) & Alcohol
by mike
Citation:   mike. "Blackouts and Extreme Confusion: An Experience with LSD, Lorazepam(Ativan), Oxycodone(Percocet) & Alcohol (exp34347)". Erowid.org. Jun 9, 2007. erowid.org/exp/34347

1 tablet oral Pharms - Lorazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 1 tablet oral Pharms - Oxycodone (pill / tablet)
  T+ 0:00 5 glasses oral Alcohol - Beer/Wine (liquid)
  T+ 2:50 0.5 hits oral LSD (blotter / tab)
  T+ 3:00 2 tablets oral Pharms - Lorazepam (pill / tablet)
  T+ 4:30 1 hit oral LSD (blotter / tab)

It all started at about 2:00 pm when I took an ativan and a percocet and headed out to the beach with a small cooler full of beer that had a side pocket containing 5 .5' hits of acid and garcia y vega whiffs. I was feeling good from the pills about half an hour later when I got on to the beach and sat down with some friends to chill, drink some beer, watch some ladies and smoke some whiffs. I felt extremely happy and energetic after I drank a good 5 beers. Now the night before I didnít get any sleep at all because I took 1 1/2 .5' long hits and tripped extremely hard. It was a very good and positive trip so I was having a great time on the beach despite the fact that I had been bereft of one night's sleep. Soon later we went swimming in the ocean which felt awesome and then me and the friends I met up with took off at about 4:30 and we were to meet at my house to have band practice in the garage at 6.

On the way home I stopped to take a piss at the local grocery store, and I looked over at my little cooler and thought, hell Iíll get the acid out and take half a hit while Iím in the bathroom. So at about 4:50 pm I took the hit and headed home and waited around for a while in the garage. My parents werenít home at the time, my dad was on a fishing trip and wouldn't be back for a little while and my mom was at work so I went upstairs and took a couple more ativans. I just hung out for a bit by myself until my friends showed up at around 6. The acid I took earlier was kickin in about now, and now Iím feeling a bit confused but I was still feeling good. I was seeing the usual breathing on the walls and the see through colorful 'mesh' superimposed on everything in my visual. I pulled out the 4 1/2 hits I had left and sold them to my friends. One of them took a hit and took off and told me he'd pay me back later. Two bought a full hit each, another bought the half hit, and I dropped the last full hit myself at around 6:30.

When that hit kicked in, everyone that came over left without a trace as it seemed to me except for our guitarist, leaving me and him in the garage. I played drums, so me and him tried to jam a little bit. By now it was about 7 and I was extremely and ridiculously confused yet still feeling good. Some of the stuff Iím going to explain hereafter may seem bizarre and completely off the wall, but I felt that because I didnít get any sleep the night before, reality and dream was getting confused with each other causing extremely random hallucinations. Our guitarist was using an acoustic/electric guitar and a loop machine which is where he can record a guitar, drum or bass riff or singing and use it as background. He recorded a riff and played and recorded another riff over that and he must have done that 4 or 5 times. He recorded me jammin on drums and created interweaving drumbeats with the guitar loops playing while me and him jammed over the huge song he made using the loop. During the jam I had a series of about a minute long hallucinations.

I hallucinated that the garage was full of like 60 or 70 band members and we were crossing the line from music to complete chaos for a minute. The next minute the whole atmosphere changed into a small but intricate maze of yellow tunnels and my drum playing constituted me navigating through the maze. The next minute I saw my garage around me and my drumset in front of me come back to me and I was still jammin, and for the record I believe I remember playing really cool beats and fills, but I hallucinated that my drum kit was somehow connected to a complex system of wooden shafts hooked together to wooden old-fashioned wagon wheels which caused wooden buckets of butter to be churned in the upper left and right corners of the garage as I played.

Iíve done acid multiple times before, but Iíve never had strange hallucinations to this extent. I felt like I was under hypnosis while I played the drums and I could not control the images I saw at all. I blacked out multiple times during our little jam, leaving only clips of bizarre looking aliens all around me staring at me in a deranged fashion, and flashes of red, orange, pink, lime green and multicolored light. This was by far the most extremely weird trip of my life. Now I didnít necessarily not enjoy it, it was alot of fun, but it kind of freaked me out in the kind of 'What the hell is going on' sense. When I tried to call one of my friends up that left, the only word that I could say was 'weird' and the only other sound I could make was laughter. At about 8 I think I remember flashes of flailing around in some type of crazy dancing and headbanging in my room. I remember thinking 'I cant stop the flailing damn it!' Whenever I stopped I stumbled down the hallway, trampled down stairs and call up my friend again cause they havenít come back to my house yet. They told me one of our friend's tires blew out and they were helping him. I remember muttering 'Wow, weird...weird....haha, weird...'

When my parents came home at around 9, I was surprisingly able to walk and talk normal to them. My friends came back over minutes later and we went over to another friends house to chill and play playstation. I was able to act straight now, but I was seeing some of the most intense colored mesh visuals and breathing and swirling and melting walls and ceilings and slowly spinning and shrinking rooms Iíve ever seen. When I got home at about 11:30 I went straight to my room and to my surprise passed out cold and woke up the next afternoon at about 4:30 feeling refreshed as always after a trip.

I donít look at this trip as a bad one because even though I blacked out and had little to no control over my actions as I was in this state of mind, I didnít do anything harmful to myself or others, nor were the hallucinations I remember were threatening or frightful. I consider it noteable because it was the most intensely strange trip of my life, not to mention, to a certain extent, eye opening and as always for me a lot of fun.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34347
Published: Jun 9, 2007Views: 23,180
LSD (2), Pharms - Lorazepam (79), Sleep Deprivation (140) : Music Discussion (22), Combinations (3), Small Group (2-9) (17)