Wow, I Really Did it This Time...
Citation:   TrypHead. "Wow, I Really Did it This Time...: An Experience with 5-MeO-AMT (exp34459)". Mar 17, 2008.

T+ 0:00
5.0 mg oral 5-MeO-AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 1:30 3.0 mg insufflated 5-MeO-AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:00 3.0 mg insufflated 5-MeO-AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 3:00 1 repeated smoked Cannabis  
  T+ 6:00 5.0 mg oral 5-MeO-AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 8:00 5.0 mg oral 5-MeO-AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 10:00 5.0 mg oral 5-MeO-AMT (powder / crystals)
  T+ 10:00 1 repeated smoked Cannabis  
Well the day before I had taken the substance 5-MeO-AMT throughtout the day takin 5mgs every 3 hours pretty much but it was nothing compared to the trip I experienced the next day.

The day started off with me waking up at 5pm. I hadn't eaten a thing for pretty much 3 days. But when 8pm arrived I was planning on tripping by myself to experience the 5mg trip. But a half hour later a friend of mine had showed up to try it again too. It started making me feel sped up an hour later. Around 9:30 I snorted what was prob 3mgs. Doesn't really burn at all.

At 10pm we started walking to my our friend G's house and I gave him 5mgs to try it out again too. At 11 I snorted another 3mgs of the substance and started taking bong rips of some pretty decent mids. My visuals were patterns containing purple green and yellow. They were prob. the best pattern visuals I have ever gotten. It just kept getting better and better. Around 11:30 some friends of mine dropped by to get some of the substance. They said it was the best trip of their life so far and they wanted more. When I walked back in the house I started getting real noyyed out thinking they were gonna start phening out and coming back. It was really getting me mad and I told everyone that if they came back I was gonna fight them. I thought about it for 2 hours straight and could not get it off my mind.

At 2am we each took 5mgs. and walked to the gas station to get something to drink. We were all real paranoid thinking that the cops would see us all trippin. But we were fine and walked back home. By 4am me and K took another 5mg but G did not because he was already trippin his nuts off and needed to get sleep but it didn't seem like it was gonna happen for awhile. By this time I was zoning out real hard not talking just observing the walls move.

At 6am I took another 5mgs which I should not have done. I took 3 real big bong rips to the head and layed down. It was making me go crazy I couldn't breathe right at all. It felt like I was breathing in cold air but couldn't feel the air. I couldn't get in touch with reality I was on the verge of going insane and I did reach that point and I NEVER want to experience that feeling again.

G and K noticed I was having trouble breathing and I could not talk at all. They told me to go in the bathroom and keep the door open. They were talking about calling an ambulance but it took every bit of energy out of me to tell them not to. I knew I was on a chemical and it would take time to pass but I was trippin my nuts off like I never have before. I concentrated on my breathing and repeated my name, address, telephone number, and my abc's in my head. I tried saying my abc's but I forgot how to after H.

As i was standing in the bathroom every time I would breathe it would get darker so I tried my hardest to make it back in the room, as I was half way in the room I blacked out and banged my head off the floor. G and K got up and started yelling 'holy shit call 911' I hurried up and got up on the bed and started yelling at them not to, and that I would be fine just give me time. I sat on the bed thinking to myself, maybe I should of just stayed on the floor and died, I couldn't tell if I was breathing or not but for some reason I'm still alive.

It was 7:30am when I blacked out and I was trippin my nuts off for 4 hours straight I just couldn't come down from my trip. I eventually was able to lay down I sat there holding a pillow with crazy thoughts in my head deciding whether or not to just suffocate myself with a pillow. I tried but when I took the pillow away it just made me trip even harder.

I didn't get sleep at all till 1am the next day. I tripped for about 27 hours and I NEVER want to have an experience like that again. I thought I was going to die. I probally would of if it wasn't for me getting up off the ground. I felt like I was defently insane. My nickname for the drug is insaneness. After that experience I have warned everyone about it and told them to be safe and take no more than 5mgs. it isn't worth it when you start going crazy it isn't even tripping after that its just making yourself go insane.

I told myself I would never take this drug again, but I have but i'm more careful about how much I take. But I think if it wasn't for the speedy effects I would not have taken 5mgs every 2 hours practically. Its defently the best visual trip I have ever experience but I loved it for the speed feeling.

But I hope no one gets to that point of where you think your gonna die. Was way to scary and really opened my eyes up about life. Be careful.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34459
Gender: Male 
Age at time of experience: Not Given
Published: Mar 17, 2008Views: 19,070
[ View PDF (to print) ] [ View LaTeX (for geeks) ] [ Swap Dark/Light ]
5-MeO-AMT (104) : Train Wrecks & Trip Disasters (7), Overdose (29), Multi-Day Experience (13), Bad Trips (6), Various (28)

COPYRIGHTS: All reports copyright Erowid.
No AI Training use allowed without written permission.
TERMS OF USE: By accessing this page, you agree not to download, analyze, distill, reuse, digest, or feed into any AI-type system the report data without first contacting Erowid Center and receiving written permission.

Experience Reports are the writings and opinions of the authors who submit them. Some of the activities described are dangerous and/or illegal and none are recommended by Erowid Center.

Experience Vaults Index Full List of Substances Search Submit Report User Settings About Main Psychoactive Vaults