Erowid relies on the generosity of the public for funding.
Please, include Erowid Center in your charitable giving!
Working the Whole Effect
Nutmeg (smoked)
by Jenn
Citation:   Jenn. "Working the Whole Effect: An Experience with Nutmeg (smoked) (exp3447)". Erowid.org. Oct 23, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3447

6 joints/cigs smoked Nutmeg (ground / crushed)

After trying many times to just consume the nutmeg and having it not work, I began to experiment.

A friend and I were just hanging at home and decided to try to smoke the nutmeg. Neither of us had done any other drugs prior to this. We rolled about a full teaspoon into each paper and smoked six apiece. Within just one hour we were laughing histerically. 2 hours into it we were still laughing. The effects carried on well into the next day, lasting 26 hours overall. The best part of this was there wasn't the taste of nutmeg, and this is a very good thing for me b/c the taste makes me vomit. The experience was exhilarating. My friend, who did experience some effects from digesting it, said that it was 4 times better than just swallowing it.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3447
Published: Oct 23, 2000Views: 21,290
Nutmeg (41) : Small Group (2-9) (17), General (1)