First E
Ecstasy
by That Guy
Citation:   That Guy. "First E: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp3459)". Erowid.org. Oct 24, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3459

1 tablet oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

I went to a club one night with a couple of friends. Before entering the club one of my best friends and me decided to go to have some M-Burgers. On our way we finished a bottle of strawberry juice mixed with Vodka. Because Im german and thus accustomed to drinking, after eating heaps, and talking to a friend, the effects of the vodka were completely gone when we finally entered the club.

A friend at the club had somehow managed to get 25 Es. After Id been assured the quality was good, I decided to buy two. Of course Id heard storys about E before and even considered taking it, but never got around to actively look for some.

At about 11:30 I gave one to my friend and took one myself, we always shared drugs and I thought that it would be best not to be to take that shit alone.

Then we both had a soda and went to the chillout zone. The E set in about 30 minutes after I swallowed it. Although even now my friend keeps telling me he didnt feel it at all, apart from a little mood lift, but I was blown away. I mustve looked really stupid with that smile on my face. Lets say you take a normal 'Hey cool look at that stupid dog!' smile. Now you add a stoned 'I think Im gonna call my band The Pissed Reptiles dude' smile. On top of that theres a 'Im sooo in love.' expression on my face. Multiply by 10 and youve got my looks for the evening. And thats pretty much how I felt. Id say I felt pink plastic diamond.

Oh and music sounds just so good. Before I could think about the beautiful girls, the nifty floor or the pretty walls for too long, my friend(who I am sure was as high as I was,) said 'Damn it lets go dancing'(something he doesnt usually do, dancing that is) which we did. After some dancing I decided to go to the bar, which is where I really started to feel the effects of the drug. Talking flowed easy and everything felt like I was doing it for the first time, I finally found out why I started smoking that evening, then drank some water from the tap(what a surprise-it tasted great) and went dancing again. Great entertainment.

Going home at 6 am I still felt great. I had some trouble sleeping, and woke up periodically. The next day I felt just GREAT. After having spend three weeks without smoking dope, Id been giving some ppl a really hard time, but now I am revived and my whole personality has changed for good I think. Not really a complete change in personality, but I tend to rather look on the bright side of life now, and I apologized for all the stupid things Ive said to ppl I liked. Overall Id say that this night was really worth the money I spent on the pills and Ill probably do it again, but to everybody reading this keep one thing in mind: dont overdo it. It seems like E is something that wears out fast and leaves you yearning for more, and nobody likes drug fiends. Peace.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3459
Published: Oct 24, 2000Views: 4,547
MDMA (3) : Club / Bar (25), First Times (2)