Have You Had a Belief Changing
Psychedelic Experience?
Take this Survey from our friends at Johns Hopkins
Center for Psychedelic and Consciousness Research!
Hangover
Ecstasy
by RK
Citation:   RK. "Hangover: An Experience with Ecstasy (exp3474)". Erowid.org. Oct 25, 2000. erowid.org/exp/3474

oral MDMA (pill / tablet)

Every since the first time I have tried ecstacy, I just thought it was the most wonderful thing and wanted to do it again and again. I'm starting to wish that I have never taken it. I get extreme, almost suicidal depression after use now. It never goes away and the only thing I can do to help is drink on my resting days and then just take it again. When I am sober I get very easily aggravated and I get the feeling that people are just stupid and just serve no purpose. I feel like something inside me is wanting to get out and I get restless and sweat a lot too. I just know if I quit I will never stop thinking about doing it again. I think that ecstasy is going to ruin my life.

Exp Year: 2000ExpID: 3474
Published: Oct 25, 2000Views: 4,686
MDMA (3) : Unknown Context (20), Post Trip Problems (8), Depression (15), Addiction & Habituation (10)