Subjective Effects of Psychedelics Survey
Researchers at the Psychedelic Research Lab at
Monash University, Australia are conducting a survey
about the subjective effects of classic psychedelics
(LSD, Psilocybin, Mescaline, Ayahuasca, & MDMA).
The Seventeen Hour Nap
Amitriptyline
by Dananator
Citation:   Dananator. "The Seventeen Hour Nap: An Experience with Amitriptyline (exp34902)". Erowid.org. Jun 16, 2007. erowid.org/exp/34902

5 tablets oral Pharms - Amitriptyline

[Erowid Note: Driving while intoxicated, tripping, or extremely sleep deprived is dangerous and irresponsible because it endangers other people. Don't do it!]

Iím always looking for some kind of new cool shit to get my dirty little hands on. Thursday night the shit came to me. A nice young fellow brought me a box of pills from him mothers cabinet to identify and when I did so he preceded to give me a couple Amitriptyline.

I went on a burn run and ate 2 Amitriptyline thinking I could determine my dose once they started kicking in. An hour and a half later I felt nothing so I popped 3 more and began to feel a body buzz. I figured I had better drive home and so in doing so I started to hallucinate. I thought a deer was in the road and slammed on the brakes for no reason.

When I got home the walls were crawling and I found myself lounging tiredly at the computer. When I heard my mom pull in I jumped into bed and told her id been up all night and that I was going to take a short nap.

My short nap lasted 17 hours.

17 hours of talking and walking in my sleep. Some of the strangest dreams Iíve ever had. the one time I woke up, I was in a trance and could hardly make my way to the bathroom.

Exp Year: 2004ExpID: 34902
Published: Jun 16, 2007Views: 22,771
Pharms - Amitriptyline (165), Dreams (85) : First Times (2), Alone (16)